Wednesday, April 23, 2008

shhhhh. quiet in the library.

So I've been called a "visionary" when it comes to style. My husband says I am one of those people that makes passer-byers say "wow, check out THAT outfit" and not in a good way. But today, a new compliment for my stylish ways....

my eyes burn due to allergies. they itch and burn and tear every day in the spring. So today I wore glasses. To complement the glasses, I pulled my hair back neatly, threw on some dangly lime green earrings. The look I was going for was chic.

Show up to work (no parking spaces. GRR) and am immediately told "wow, you look like a librarian today!" SWEEEEET. JUST the look I was going for. Librarian. That's me. Nerdy, bookish Courtney. *sigh*

Took this photo from an angle that added to the nerd factor:



Should i give up my hope of being sexy, stylish & hot??

No comments: