Monday, May 5, 2008

Part of the team

One of my fave. things to cover/promote here at DMU is our simulation lab. It's so high-tech the fake patients have been known to creep out visitors. (and rightly so, if you don't expect a mannequin to blink, drool, talk or react to light) I shoot photos/write stories about the lab as much as possible. We're one of a handful of med. schools with a lab and our lab is one of the very best west of the Mississippi so it's a key talking point! :)

They're always doing something new & cool in the sim lab with awesome plans for the future. So imagine my delight when the clinical coordinator said I could HELP WITH CASES!!! WOOOHOO!! (I know, I'm a nerd!) So come June I will start learning medical cases so I can be the voice of a "patient" while students learn. To make it official, I got some gear:

No comments: