Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Regular Day?

Ah another not exciting day.

After watching a full 4 episodes of The Office last night (I love that show), I set my alarm for 8....and I woke up around 9. I have never slept through my alarm before but toady's the day.

Went to Muay Thai class and glad I did. I meet a newer member of the class who also installs granite and tile. We had him out the other day and he swears he is going to give me the deal of a lifetime. He apparently owns a 2003 Porsche 911 twin turbo. For those of you who are car-tarded one of the fastest cars on the planet, AND HE OFFERED TO LET ME DRIVE IT when he brings it in. I guess this means regardless of what his granite price is I have to pay it to get into that car.

The rest of the day was usual fielded some calls from tenants that could not pay their rent, cleaned the carpet in 2 units with Rug Doctor. OK side note here I wanted to purchase a rug doctor as often as I use one, there are thousands of dollars. So that made up my mind...I will rent (never thought I would say that). After helped with various tenant repairs and then headed for home, and work.

Boring day but productive I suppose.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

you know what else is sweet? you can get away with speeding in the porsche! not that you would speed, of course...;)