Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've been remiss in sharing cuteness!!

I've been so remiss in blogging! And while I don't have anything ground-breaking or super enlightening to share, you haven't been kept up to date on the amazing cuteness I've photographed lately!!!

About a month ago I shot photos of the Daniel family, Keith & Kelly have been friends of mine for years and I used to babysit cutie-pies Kirby & Kortni. Now they growing up so fast I can't keep up! Below are some photos of the adorable family - enjoy!














































Aren't they all adorable?!?


And this week I took photos of Tyler's cousin Mark's family, also soooo super cute it's unreal. Enjoy:




















1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOVE the photos! I haven't had a chance to look through the whole CD, but I can't wait to pull them up and go through them tonight and show Keith and the kids! You're the best...thanks!!!!!